At Huddler, we believe in the power of enthusiast communities to educate and influence all other consumers online. As such, in looking for additions to the Huddler team, we’re attracted to people that are passionate, knowledgeable, interested, and interesting. From the living room of our founders 6 years ago, we now have offices in San Francisco and Herndon, VA and a Platform used by more than 350,000,000 people every year.
The pace is fast and our ambitions are big – if that sounds good to you, please reach out. Even without an explicit position, we’re always open to bringing on talented people.
Our Core Values:
- Get it done right – we value action and accountability, but not at the expense of quality.
- Drink our own beer – use the Platform. Be passionate. Have an intelligent opinion on how we can do better.
- Put the team on your back – from the top down, we work hard for one another and support each other.
- Tell it like it is – direct feedback is expected and appreciated. We strive for transparency.
- Stay Classy – mutual respect and polite communication are not optional.
- Keep it Hanky – you have to ask a Huddler.